a fresh start that feels like home.
Everyone deserves a welcoming place to come home to. For people in recovery, Evolve Life Centers has that supportive living environment that is essential.
Conveniently located between Baltimore and Annapolis in the Glen Burnie/Pasadena area, Evolve Life Centers™ is a new approach to the challenge of post-treatment housing. Staffed by addiction experts and designed to foster supportive social connections, each of our sober living communities offers our guests a clean, safe space and a real sense of belonging and community.
who we are
Evolve Life Centers™ is a unique approach to recovery: a series of sober living communities and halfway housing that sets a new standard for quality transitional homes and rehabilitation.
Evolve Life Centers™ was founded in 2014 by Sara Burden. Years of experience with addiction and recovery led them to seek a better model than the traditional group home or halfway house-style facility.
find out more with our quick inquiry form
If you're not quite ready to join our family, please feel free to use the quick form below and we will have one of our group members contact you.
EACH EVOLVE LIFE CENTERS HOME OFFERS:
- A real home and sense of community for its residents
- Clean, comfortable furnished rooms, and well-tended common areas.
- Programs and activities to foster supportive social connections and productive recovery
- Weekly recovery meetings in-house
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Addiction experts available for 1-on-1 mentoring
- Monthly house activities
- Life coaching and job training
- Peer mentoring
- Complete gym and fitness center